My life has been so busy lately, hence my absence. So, this will be a short update of my going-ons the past couple weeks through my iPhone pictures. As you can tell, my life revolves around these two! :)
Looove all your photos... Tristan is gorgeous - congratulations :)) You all look so happy :) Wonderful to hear your news and sorry that I'm so far behind. I'm public again, so will be easier to find/follow now. Thinking of you xoxo
4 comments:
There are a few photos of Tristan in this post where I can really see Ella. Cute!
What great pictures! Aaron gives a bottle the same way Matt does, watching something other than the baby. :-P
Looove all your photos... Tristan is gorgeous - congratulations :)) You all look so happy :) Wonderful to hear your news and sorry that I'm so far behind. I'm public again, so will be easier to find/follow now. Thinking of you xoxo
Cuteness OVERLOAD!!!
Post a Comment