Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Where to Begin...?

Has it really been over a YEAR since I have last written a post for my blog?  W-O-W!!!

As you can see, I gave my blog a little makeover - changed the look, changed the title - mainly because our lives have changed A LOT over this past year and I felt like jumping right into writing a post to my old blog didn't quite feel right.  Obviously, we are still journeying our way through life (The Johnson's Journey), and infertility will always carry a heavy weight in my heart and mind, but I want to redirect and refocus myself and changing my blog felt necessary in doing so.

So, here is a very brief surmise of what the past year has contained...

1.  We sold our home in California and now live in Salem, Oregon.

2.  My husband and I found fulfilling jobs in Oregon - Aaron as a teacher, myself a paralegal.

3.  Ella excelled through first grade and is now *gulp* gearing up for second grade.



4.  Tristan celebrated being one and is now rockin' his second year of life while wearing glasses.  Shortly after his first birthday, we discovered he is very far-sighted, and just look how adorably he pulls off these glasses!



I won't be able to recap on all of the details of the past year, but I hope to write about some fun family times and experiences.  I just wanted to get this first post out of the way and "put myself out there" again.  And, I gotta say...I'm excited to be blogging again! :)

No comments: