Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I'm Baaaaaack!

Do you all remember me? :)

Bobbi Johnson from The Johnson's Journey, where I therapeutically blogged about my journey through secondary infertility to our son, Tristan, who is now 2-1/2 years old!  I tried to keep up on blogging since his birth, but well...as you can see...there were sporadic posts here and there, but for the most part, I fell off the face of the earth.

So to begin (or begin again?), I have changed my blog name to Vibrant Simplicity, which reflects my life.  My life is about simple routines, but despite it's simplicity, I try to live vibrantly.

To bring you all up to speed, here are some recent pictures.

Tristan climbing a log at Suttle Lake, Oregon.

Ella playing on the same log...in a very different way. :)

Family time at Sunriver, Oregon...home away from home.

My husband and me enjoying our anniversary getaway at Lincoln City, Oregon.
I also wanted to introduce you all to my on-line jewelry boutique.  You can find a direct link on the sidebar.  I hope you enjoy the jewelry!

Blessings on a great week!

No comments: