How Far Along: 19 weeks!
Size of Baby: He/she is the size of a grapefruit. Wow!
Picture of Baby: Nada.
19 Weeks: Baby Johnson's sensory development is exploding! Her/Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that he/she may be able to hear my voice now!
Baby Johnson weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom. His/Her arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of his/her body now. His/Her kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on his/her scalp is sprouting. (Information from BabyCenter's website).
Weight Gain: I don't know. I haven't weighed myself for a week. I feel bigger, though!
Belly Pic: Click here to see this week's belly pic.
Sleep: I slept really great this past week!
Best Moment of the Week: Feeling the baby move around more. When he/she is really excited, I can feel him/her from the outside, but whenever Aaron puts his hand on my stomach, there's no movement. His time will come, and it'll be magical!
Movement: Movement is getting stronger and more pronounced. I'm loving it!
Symptoms: I only threw up ONCE this past week. My boobs are really starting to hurt. But other than that and round ligament pain, everything is going great. Although, I must admit, my lower back is starting to give me problems. If you remember, I had lower back pain that I saw a physical therapist for. After treatment, my back finally started feeling better! But, I have a feeling this pregnancy is going to reverse all that hard work. Oh well! At least I know it can be fixed, and I'll likely have to start from square one again. But, it's well worth it! :)
Food Cravings: No real cravings. No "gotta have it" cravings.
Gender: Come on, baby! Show us your goods on Monday!
What I Miss: Nothing.
What I'm Looking Forward to: Finding out the baby's gender and letting everyone officially know if we're going pink or blue!
Weekly Wisdom: Eat frequently.
Milestones: Making it this far!
Emotions: This week was filled with mixed emotions. I am still so happy to be pregnant, but I lost one of my close friends. I can't even tell you what happened, because I don't know! She just decided to cut me from her life (blocking me from all modes of communication - Facebook, phone, e-mail...everything). Literally, the day before she cut me off, everything was seemingly fine between us. We had a wonderful friendship. And, then she's just gone. I thought something horrible happened to her, but I soon realized it was just me that she cut off. So, needless to say, I've shed many tears over this. I just hope that time will heal this pain and allow me to move on. I just wish I knew what happened. :(
8 comments:
I am sorry to hear your friend has suddenly cut you out of her life, it must be very confusing to not know why. I hope you get some closure with it soon.At least your pregnancy is progressing well so you can have happy thoughts and something else to focus on.
You're almost half way there! Sorry to hear about your frined :(
Wow! 19 weeks already...time sure is flying!
I'm sorry to hear about your friend :( My Mom went through a similar situation and it really is an emotional roller coaster, especially when you are left with no reasons. Hang in there, and focus your time with those that DO want you in their lives :)
I can't wait until Monday to hear what the baby's going to be!
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. I can't believe you didn't at least get an explanation. That way you could have at least cleared up an apparent misunderstanding! I hope that God quickly brings you peace right now. You don't need this added stress during your pregnancy!
Lots of Love xoxox
Almost halfway there! Can't wait to find out pink or blue :) Sorry about your friend...that is just strange....
I can't believe you're 19 weeks already! Congrats! So sorry to hear about your friend. Hope baby Johnson cooperates for you on Monday. (hugs)
So happy the pregnancy is going well. It makes me sad to hear about your friend. That is the WORST! Women know we all like closure so when we do this kind of crap to each other is it really mean. Hope time does heal that wound. Oh and I hope little baby cooperates on Monday!
Post a Comment