And, sure enough, when I woke up this morning, I see that I really was!
I realize the baby can't grow that much overnight, nor can my stomach, but goodness, I just felt bigger when I woke up. And, when my mom saw me, she's like, "Whoa, did the baby grow since yesterday?" Moms always know. :)
Take a look for yourself!
I know little rockstar is measuring a week ahead, but seriously! Wow!
And, aside from a larger waistline, I also woke up to the sweetest image and I'm so glad I was able to snap a picture of it.
As you can imagine, Ella is the best of friends with our pug, Bob. She carries him into her bedroom and they are gone for the longest time. If you peek in, you'll find her reading to him, dressing him up, holding him, dancing with him...anything a 4-year old would do with a younger "sibling" that just so happens to be a dog.
And the most patient, understanding dog he is.
I guess since he's grown up with Ella (we got him when he was 2 months old), he's learned to trust her and love her. And there truly is a special love between the two of them.
So much love that lately, Ella is insisting on Bob sleeping in his crate in her bedroom. And, the nights that we don't haul the crate in there, we wake up to this.
We're not quite sure when she crawls out to join him, but she says it's light when she does it, so it can't be any earlier than 6:00 or so.
But, isn't that the cutest thing you've ever seen???


11 comments:
You are looking more beautiful every day, Momma! :) And your little one sleeping with Bob is precious! :)
Lovin the baby bump!! And that is the cutest thing ever- such a sweetie!!
What 2 wonderful, sweet pictures! Isn't that funny how a Momma's body just says one day "thats it! I can't hold it in any.longer."
Lots of Love xoxox
HAHA!! Ella is so darn cute!
That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. We are hoping that are twins and our furbaby will get a long. He though is 5 and spoiled rotten so a little nervous.
By the way, I think you are right. You have popped over night.
Amanda Coakley
That picture of Ella and the dog is so cute! And your belly has definitely popped...mine did that too...so crazy!
Cutest thing I've ever seen! The bump and and Ella!
Oh much gosh, a double pleasure between the bump and Elaa sleeping with the pup!!!!! Thanks for sharing both!
Ella looks so cute next to her puppy! That's so nice that they have a good bond :)
I love it! Both pictures!! Thanks for sharing, Bobbi!!
Look at that beautiful belly!
Adorable picture of Ella and Bob...nothing like puppy love :-)
Post a Comment