Monday, July 18, 2011

Oh Boy, Oh Boy...It's A Boy!

We're having a boy! Hands down, no doubt in my doctor's mind, that little baby inside of me is a BOY!

No napping this time, he was busy moving around and showing off for us! (Maybe it was the Slurpee I drank beforehand?). It was such a joy to watch. He's still measuring roughly a week ahead of schedule. After all, he is a Johnson boy! :)

Our son was butt up against the top of my uterus and head below. His spine was pressed up against my right side. It's so fun to see how he's situated in there. Constantly maneuvering around, enjoying the space.

Head, stomach, heart, belly button (yes, we saw his belly button!) are all normal.

And, we got our prenatal testing results back. Again, everything is normal! I know I didn't need to be nervous about that because the chance of something being wrong is like that of winning the lottery, but it does happen! And, by nature, I'm a worrier, so now I can relax a bit.

I can relax knowing that I have a healthy, strong, growing baby BOY inside of me.

Oh, and we have a name all picked up, but we are choosing not to let anybody know at this time. I don't know when we'll announce his name, but I'll be sure to include you in when the time comes. :)

22 comments:

Micha said...

YAY! So glad he decided to show himself off this time. Congrats on getting a blue. And I am glad your prenatal testing is normal. Oh happy day!

Unknown said...

YAY!! I've been waiting on this post :) So excited for y'all. Boys are so much fun!!! Can't wait to hear what the name is.

Hillary said...

How exciting and congratulations on having a baby boy! From one boy mom to another there is nothing like it! Glad to hear that everything is still going great!

xoxox

Bridget said...

Congratulations, this is great news!!! So happy for you that all your tests came back normal also!

Rach said...

That is awesome! Congrats. How's excited is Ella??

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

What wonderful news! So excited that you are having a boy!!!!

One Who Understands said...

How fun!! So glad he cooperated this time around!

3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Baby said...

We're having boys!!!

Jody said...

Congrats! Baby boys are so much fun!

Sarra said...

Yay! A boy! Congratulations!

Wade's World said...

Yay! :)

Christina said...

That's awesome! I was hoping it would be a boy for you. :)

Mrs BabyDream said...

Such great news!! Congrats!!

Jos said...

Congrats on your baby boy!!!

Anonymous said...

So So happy for you Bobbi!!!! xo

waiting and wishing said...

Yay!! Glad he cooperated this time around :)

Jessica White said...

yay for little boys! How exciting! I'm glad that everything came back all right in the test results department.

Kristen said...

Yay!!!! How exicting! I have a couple of nephews and they are sooo much fun! So energetic!

DandelionBreeze said...

Sorry that I'm so behind on commenting... so glad to hear that everything is going well with you and your bub :)) Congrats on expecting a boy... how exciting :)) Love to you always xoxo

Truely said...

Your baby bump is SO dang cute!! :)
Congrats on bringing a baby boy into your already adorable family! Can't wait to hear names!!

Miss Mac said...

Ha, ha... neither of our babies cooperated at the last u/s and we're both having boys, hmmm:] Impressed that you have the name already! Yay for blue and sweet little boys on the way!!! Congrats!

waiting and wishing said...

I have to tell you I am SO glad you documented every tiny step of your IVF and FET cycles... I've been back about a million times to see what was happening with you at whatever stage I'm at! So helpful :)