I haven't updated you all on my weight loss journey, since I first mentioned I would be joining WeightWatchers. Because of the holidays and family visiting, I didn't really start the program until the beginning of the New Year. But, since I last weighed myself before Christmas, I have lost 6 pounds.
That means I'm 2 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight!
Boo-yah!
I can't really tell a difference yet. I still have the baby gut, but I hope that slowly disappears. Just gotta start using my ab muscles. Haven't used them for quite some time. :)
I'd like to lose 30 pounds, but I'm not going to be overly zealous about this. For me, I just have to take one day...one meal...at a time.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Good for you!!!
That's fantastic!
Well done you! I am also on the path to weight loss (I hope). Trying to be sensible and do things that I will keep up (eg walking instead of running). It is going to take a lot longer, but hopefully be more sustainable.
Great job! You'll lose it quickly I'm sure...I'm a few lbs above pre-preg at almost 5 months (but of my +45 I only lost 15 before I started ww and exercise).
One DVD I found extremely helpful to immediately flatten my abs was the Lotte Berk Method Hip Hugger Abs. It's about 25 minutes, very low impact, a little strange at first because it incorporates ballet and pilates so the moves are different and challenging, but definitely doable after a bit! Also the 30-day shred (there's actually a new one, Extreme Shed and Shred-can't wait!)
Good luck!!!!
Yay for weightloss!
Way to go! Hope you are feeling well!!
Post a Comment