Size of Baby: Tristan is 14-1/2 inches long and weighs almost 2 pounds.
Picture of Baby: None.
27 Weeks: Tristan is sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing his eyes, and perhaps even sucking his fingers. With more brain tissue developing, Tristan's brain is very active now. While his lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if he were to be born now. Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movements I may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on. (Information taken from BabyCenter's website).
Weight Gain: Yes, I'm gaining! No, I don't know how much.
Sleep: The good part about having a bad night's sleep is that I know I'll be so tired the next night that I'll sleep very well. So, yes, I have an alternating pattern to my sleep. That means, tonight will most likely be a bad night. :(
Best Moment of the Week: Ella hugging my belly and talking to Tristan, telling him that he's so cute and that he's the best brother.
Movement: My stomach is constantly rolling. I love it!
Symptoms: Well, I still throw up when I cry (I'll save that story for another day), and I get exhausted / winded pretty easily. My back cannot put up with me vacuuming or mopping anymore, so darn, looks like I get to throw in the white flag on those chores. :)
Food Cravings: I no longer crave ice cream like I used to. I actually don't have major cravings. I just know that I'm eating every couple hours because I get hungry.
What I Miss: Nothing.
What I'm Looking Forward to: My ultrasound on Wednesday. Yay! Oh, and receiving *knock on wood* good results from this past week's glucose test.
Weekly Wisdom: Nothing to share this week.
Milestones: Officially in the 3rd trimester. (I think?).
Emotions: I'm happy there's a little boy growing inside of me, but boy oh boy, is this pregnancy making me quite emotional. (Again, more on this story later).

5 comments:
You're absolutely glowing!
You look wonderful! I love your's and Ella's big smiles.
Glad you're doing well!
Cute cute picture of you two (er three :). I can't believe that you are already in your third trimester! It seems like yesterday that you were just begining this journey!
Lots of love and hope that you are having a great weekend! xoxox
What a beautiful picture! You look great! :)
you are glowing :) Such a happy time and I see your days are under a 100....yeaaah.
Post a Comment