Thursday, December 1, 2011

Last Night as a Family of Three

Here I am, less than 24 hours away from meeting my son, and it is so hard to put into words how I'm feeling.

Am I anxious? Very!

Am I nervous? You betcha!

Am I excited? You better believe it!

Am I ready? Oh yeah!

I'm such a big ball of emotions. I'm already getting teary-eyed imagining seeing Tristan for the first time, holding him for the first time, watching Ella's face as she sees Tristan for the first time, watching Aaron cuddle with his son. Tomorrow is going to be filled with so many wonderful memories that I will never, ever forget.

(And, our cameras' batteries are fully charged leaving no chance of us to miss a moment!).

I will always cherish December 2, 2011. It's going to be one of the best days of my life!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

THinking about you!!!

Kelly said...

So happy it is finally here for you! Will be thinking about you and can't wait to see pictures :)

waiting and wishing said...

I am so excited for you! I cannot wait to see pictures of your sweet little man!!!

Cori said...

Praying for you! Can't wait to see pictures!!!!!!

Life Happens said...

What a special day! Good luck with the delivery and I can't wait for Tristan to make his blog debut.

Lori B. said...

Good luck!! Can't wait to see pics of Tristan!!!

Bridget said...

Best of luck! I can't wait to hear all about your new little boy!

Hillary said...

Yay! I can't wait to hear all about baby Tristan and see what he looks like! Good luck!

xoxox

Ericka said...

Thinking about you today and I pray everything goes great!! Can't wait to see some pics and hear about little Tristan's birth story!

Stephanie said...

Can't wait for the update that he is here!! Hoping for a wonderful delivery for you!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you and your soon to be born little miracle!!! Praying all goes well today :)

Just Us & A Miracle Baby too! said...

Good luck today!! Can't believe you are meeting him already !

Rach said...

Good luck! So happy for you!!

Stephanie said...

So excited for you!! Good luck! I can't wait to see Mr. Tristan and hearing about his birth! Yay!! :)

foxy said...

So exciting! Wishing you the very best!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

I am so ready to see a picture of TRISTAN!! And hear all about him. :)