Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Our house is fully decorated, both inside and out. We have always decorated the weekend after Thanksgiving, and this year was no different. I knew I wanted everything perfect before Tristan arrived, and I can now rest assured that everything is ready!

The tree is fully decorated in a white, gold and red theme.


The bright Christmas lights are hung around our dining room window, as they are every year.


The mantel is set up with garland, white lights and red accessories.


"Our stockings are hung by the chimney with care." (Sorry, couldn't help myself!). Looks like we'll be needing a stocking for Tristan! :)


Some new decorations my mom bought me this year. I really like the whole red and silver look. It always comes off as very classy and elegant to me.


Also, something my mom bought me. Love it! Thanks, mom! :)

4 comments:

Hillary said...

Your decorations look so pretty! Tristan will be coming home to an awesome home!

xoxox

Jessica White said...

Looks great!

Stephanie said...

Your decorations and tree are gorgeous! Thanks for your comment on my blog!

Life Happens said...

Love all your Christmas decorations! Tristan will get to come home to such Christmas cheer!