Size of Baby: At Friday's ultrasound, Tristan measured 6-1/2 pounds. He's also a bit over 19 inches, head to heel. Wow!
Picture of Baby: None, but picture a newborn baby in a lot of goo!
37 Weeks: He's full-term and ready to rock-n-roll.
Weight Gain: I gained 3 pounds the past two weeks, bringing my grand total to 20 pounds. Not too bad.
Belly Pic: Well, if there is truth to what everyone is telling me, I'm doing some last-minute bubbling out. Even Ella exclaimed, "Wow, Mommy! You've grown!"
Sleep: Not good. Need more. The end.
Best Moment of the Week: It was nice to have Aaron at Tristan's last ultrasound before he's born. My doctor said he sees no reason for me to come in next week, so the next time I see him will be Tristan's birthday! :)
Movement: He's predictably active at certain times and predictably inactive at others. He seems to really enjoy kicking my right rib cage, though.
Symptoms: I'm Braxton Hicksin' it up all the time now! I told my doctor that, and he said, "Well, go into labor. I'm on call!" He didn't seem too concerned. I time them, but they are inconsistent, so I know labor isn't imminent. At times, though, I really feel like he's going to come any day. Other than contractions, heart burn has resurfaced. I'm popping Tums all night, and although they give a little bit of relief, they just don't cut it.
Food Cravings: I'm craving food, in general.
What I Miss: Good, solid comfortable sleep.
What I'm Looking Forward to: I think you know the answer to this question. :)
Weekly Wisdom: Pack your hospital bags early! Which reminds me, I should probably finish packing mine.
Milestones: Tristan made it to be a full-term baby. Atta boy! :)
1 comment:
Its coming sooo soon! I can't wait, I'm so excited for you!!
PS I gave you a blog award :)
Post a Comment