How Far Along: 38 weeks!
Size of Baby: According to Baby Center, Tristan should be roughly 6.8 pounds and over 19-1/2 inches long.
Picture of Baby: None, but picture a newborn baby in a lot of goo!
38 Weeks: There's a newborn baby boy inside of me, just ready to come out!
Weight Gain: I'm thinking my weight has plateaued, so I'll just say that I gained an even 20 pounds during this pregnancy.
Sleep: Not good. Need more. The end.
Best Moment of the Week: Having my sister and brother-in-law visit for Thanksgiving, and being able to share these final days of my pregnancy with them. Of course, every time Sister tried to feel Tristan kick, he shied away. I'm sorry, Sister!!!
Movement: Even though he's still moving around quite a bit, I can tell his activity level has died down a bit. I've read and been told this is normal towards the end of a pregnancy because the baby simply has no room to move!
Symptoms: I am tired all the time. And, moving around has gotten hard. Things like shifting from side to side in bed and getting in and out of a car have become awkward and, I'm sure, very awkward looking. I've noticed that I don't like to stand or walk around as much as before. If there's a chair, this mama is gonna sit! Heartburn is still there, and you better believe Thanksgiving feasts don't help in that area. :) Oh, and my hands have started to swell. The wedding ring officially came off a couple days ago. That didn't make Aaron very happy, but man, it sure felt good to take it off! I was suffocating my ring finger!
Food Cravings: I still cannot believe I had no serious cravings this pregnancy.
What I Miss: My energy.
What I'm Looking Forward to: Meeting my son in a week!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Rest up!
Milestones: I get to meet Tristan in ONE WEEK!!! This time next Friday, I will be laying in my hospital bed, holding Tristan with Ella cuddling by my side and Aaron wrapping his big arms around us all. Oh, gosh, I can't wait!!! My heart will be so full, I truly think it just may explode!

4 comments:
So, so close!! Tristan will be here soon!!! As always, you look fabulous!
Anytime, now! Wow! You look beautiful :)
Hope your week goes quick!
so so so very excited for you bobbi! praying that all goes without a hitch! reading your blog has been a blessing and I am excited for the next part of your journey with tristan! love you, friend!
Post a Comment