My really good friend in Oregon had two Medela breast pumps. She bought one and then later found out her insurance would pay for one, so she ended up with two.
And, looky looky what I got in the mail today!
I'm so lucky!!! :)
I've heard wonderful things about this breast pump, and I'm so blessed to have it for free! (Well, I'm reimbursing my friend for shipping, but that's pennies compared to the $329.00 I would've had to pay for this pump brand new).
Funny story. My dad is a mailman, and whenever I have a delivery, he picks the package up for me at the post office, hauls it around town with him in his mail truck and then brings it to me at the end of his work day. That way, I don't chance someone stealing the package from my front porch.
Well, little did he know he'd be hauling this very obvious package around with him all day. LOL!!!
Ah, the things you'd do for your daughter. Thanks, dad! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
what an awesome friend!!!!
Score!! And so nice of your dad to delivery it!
Thats great! HA, so funny about your dad.
OMGOODNESS! Hilarious! Now I picture your father at Robert Di nero in Meet the Fockers, lol. Please tell me you've seen this movie so I'm not laughing by myself!
Two pumps, that's awesome! One for home, and one for the office! :)
Tristan's birthday is getting CLOSER!!
That is an AWESOME gift!!
Jackpot! I used this Medela pump and was very happy with it. How wonderful that you basically got it for free. And yeah, mine arrived on my front step in all its detailed glory too - why the medical supply company doesn't put it in a non-descript box is still puzzling to me.
I think that's the one I have. Definitely a great friend, and dad.
Woo hoo!!! what gal doesnt like a free top notch breast pump! And bless your dads heart, I laughed out loud at this visual of him carrying this around!
Friends are great and that's hilarious about your dad carrying it around. On payday, I always tell my co-workers that I missed my calling of being a postal worker bc I love to sort all the checks.
Post a Comment