Aaron made this video for me. I have no words. I was left with tears streaming down my face after watching it. So, if you have some time, please enjoy this wonderful video filled with raw truth and heart.
(Be sure to continue watching after the song. There is more).
I can't begin to describe how this video makes me feel. It is something I will cherish forever. It is a memoir of our painful journey and a reminder of God's never-ending faithfulness.
So sweet. I have now cried at that infertility video twice. When I saw the original done from a women's perspective and now seeing it from Aarons. So cool. Love the ending with your daughters little voice on it. I can't believe you are so close!
Absolutely beautiful and amazing! Thank you for sharing your journey with us! May God Bless You, Aaron & Ella as you welcome baby Tristan into your family!
WOW.. Such a powerful video.. By the end I was sobbing. This is exactly how I feel and my journey is just starting and I have no kids. My biggest what if ... will have I ever have kids to fill this hole in my life and heart?? Thank you for sharing this video!!
Wow. I am speechless. What a precious gift for him to give you! The chalk 'what if' on the steps really hit me because it is still so very real for me. But I am thankful for a God who helps heal that pain and allows me to see beyond it. Thank you for sharing. I cannot wait for Tristan's arrival!
My heart melted seeing this-what an incredible gift! I have tears in my eyes-tears of my own pain and waiting-but tears of joy for you and your beautiful family of FOUR!
13 comments:
Aw, the part with Ella speaking leaves me speechless!
Wow. This video made me cry. Amazing...what an incredible husband you have!
So sweet. I have now cried at that infertility video twice. When I saw the original done from a women's perspective and now seeing it from Aarons. So cool. Love the ending with your daughters little voice on it. I can't believe you are so close!
tears rolling...thank you for sharing.
Absolutely beautiful and amazing! Thank you for sharing your journey with us! May God Bless You, Aaron & Ella as you welcome baby Tristan into your family!
This is perfect timing for you to watch. Aaron has such a powerful gift and way with words, pictures, and music.
SUCH a great video!!! What an amazing gift from your hubby!
WOW.. Such a powerful video.. By the end I was sobbing. This is exactly how I feel and my journey is just starting and I have no kids. My biggest what if ... will have I ever have kids to fill this hole in my life and heart??
Thank you for sharing this video!!
So I thought the part with Aaron was tear jerking....Ella sent me over the edge.
There was a video thing a few years ago with Keiko, a blogger, for "What IF?" (of course I can't remember who it was or anything else).
Huge hugs to all of you!
Needing tissues ready was right!!! What an incredible gift from your husband!
Wow. I am speechless. What a precious gift for him to give you! The chalk 'what if' on the steps really hit me because it is still so very real for me. But I am thankful for a God who helps heal that pain and allows me to see beyond it. Thank you for sharing. I cannot wait for Tristan's arrival!
My heart melted seeing this-what an incredible gift! I have tears in my eyes-tears of my own pain and waiting-but tears of joy for you and your beautiful family of FOUR!
This was AMAZING! He hit the nail on the head with so many of the questions and emotions involved. Wow!!
Post a Comment