Sunday, November 13, 2011

Prints for Tristan's Nursery, Courtesy of Generous Blogger

Blogging has allowed me to connect with so many wonderful women. Some who are still battling infertility, some who have moved on to being mothers. And, some who are very, very creative.

Katie from Hale Happenings is one of these creative ladies.

And, with her generous heart and time, she created two beautiful prints for the wall in Tristan's nursery that remain bare.

She went along with the green and blue theme of the nursery, and of course, incorporated the frog theme into the prints, too. I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out, and I'm so overwhelmed with her sweet generosity.

I love this Bible verse. The words speak to an infertile woman's heart. God has truly granted me what I have asked of Him. I prayed so long and so hard for this little boy growing inside of me. Every time I look at this print hanging in Tristan's room, I will be reminded of the journey we walked for our son.


This second print is just priceless. I love the different styles of font she used, and the overall creative feel of the entire piece. Katie plans on changing the time to the exact time Tristan is born. Plus, there's always that chance that he may not even be born on December 3rd! Only God knows, right? She surely got one thing right, though...Tristan is most definitely our handsome son!!! :)


A huge thanks to Katie for sharing her very special talent with Tristan and me!

4 comments:

Life Happens said...

Love it! So talented. I'm sure it will look perfect in Tristan's nursery!

Jessica White said...

What beautiful gifts!

Bridget said...

I love the new blog look and I love those prints! So sweet!

Jen said...

Love!