Friday, November 4, 2011

35 Weeks

How Far Along: 35 weeks!

Size of Baby: Tristan is over 18 inches long and weighed a whoppin' 6 pounds at today's ultrasound!

Picture of Baby:  None. Once again, my ultrasound was fast and picture-less. Oh well.

35 WeeksBecause it's so snug in my womb, Tristan isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight. (Information taken from BabyCenter's website).

Weight Gain: I put on two pounds the past three weeks, putting the grand total to 19 pounds. And, if my doctor's measurement is correct in that six pounds of it is baby, that means I've only gained 13 pounds. Not too bad.

Belly Pic: Tomorrow! I promise!

Sleep: I've been staying up later because I'm too antsy when I try to go to sleep early. Braxton Hicks contractions wake me up. Sleeping on my back hurts so bad, so I roll from side to side all night, which isn't such an easy task.

Best Moment of the Week: Seeing my baby boy during the ultrasound. All my favorite moments come when Tristan is active and I can just watch my stomach roll around. It makes me so happy, and I'm trying to remember and cherish every movement.

Movement: Shake, rattle, roll, baby!

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions and tightness! Back starting to hurt more. Slow-moving!

Food Cravings: Nothing, really. I'm sorry to admit, but I did eat quite a bit of Ella's Halloween candy. I picked out most of the chocolates. So, I guess you can say I'm craving chocolate, but that's not pregnancy-related. That's just me. :)

What I Miss: Good, solid comfortable sleep.

What I'm Looking Forward to: December 3rd!

Weekly Wisdom: You're screwed if you don't marry an understanding husband. Pregnancy can really bring out the worst in you. Even Aaron's having a hard time dealing with me, and he's one of the most understanding people I know.

Milestones: 35 weeks is a huge milestone. 99% of babies born from this point on suffer no complications or problems whatsoever. Also, 4 weeks from tomorrow is the big day! Goodness, November is just going to FLY by!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Yay! You are soo close. I can't believe how fast time has been flying!! I pray that the next 4 weeks goes by even faster for you guys!

lots of love and have a great weekeend
xoxox

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the last 4 weeks of pregnancy until you hold that sweet bundle of pure miracle in your arms!!!