How Far Along: 13 weeks. :)
Size of Baby: He/she is the size of a peach!
Picture of Baby: I will post ultrasound pics after Monday's appointment!
13 Weeks: Fingerprints have formed on Baby Johnson's tiny fingertips, his/her veins and organs are clearly visible through his/her still-thin skin, and his/her body is starting to catch up with his/her head — which makes up just a third of his/her body size now. If Baby Johnson is a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. (Information from BabyCenter's website).
Maternity Clothes: Still need to buy. With money being tight, it's hard to justify going out and spending money on clothes I won't wear for that long. I know it has to be done, though.
Weight Gain: Still down about five pounds. Baby bump is growing, though. I don't know how it's possible I'm still down when it looks like I've gained five pounds of belly!
Stretch Marks: None from this pregnancy...yet!
Sleep: I have good nights and bad nights. I am regaining my energy, now that I'm in the second trimester, so I'm able to stay up later and get up earlier without moaning and groaning in absolute tiredness. LOL!
Best Moment of the Week: The best moments of the week have been feeling the baby move around. I feel fluttering all the time now, especially in the morning.
Movement: Lots of flutters and tickles!
Symptoms: My newfound energy proves that I'm in my second trimester, but my nausea and throwing up are still not letting up. Other than that, heartburn has picked up some, but nothing a Tums can't fix. Boobs are sore, but nothing unbearable.
Food Cravings: Cheez-Its!
Gender: Can't wait to find out! :) If the baby cooperates and our doctor gets a good view, we might be able to find out on Monday!
What I Miss: Being able to eat a meal without having to run to the bathroom afterwards (or kitchen sink, if I can't make it!).
What I'm Looking Forward to: Finding out the baby's gender!
Weekly Wisdom: Have some sort of candy on hand because you never know when your blood sugar level is going to drop.
Milestones: Second trimester, baby! :)
Emotions: Happy, grateful, anxious...list goes on.

7 comments:
OMG Bobbi, you are in 2nd trimester already! You are really showing!!!
Hopefully the sickness will go away soon!
XX
What a cute bump! I can't believe you can feel the baby already- awesome!
What a beautiful baby belly! Yay for flutters!
Hope ya'll have been having a great weekend so far!
Lots of Love,
Hillary from Our Hopeful Life (cause Google still hates me)
What an adorable bump!! Thanks for you comment on my blog. I thought you had gone to RSC. They were one of the first clinics I considered, but they seem so expensive. I know it is all worth it if it works, but if it doesn't... Hope the little one cooperates and you can find out what you are having Monday!
Love your photo and that you can feel your little one moving around... so magical xoxo
Wow! It seems like you got to the second trimester quickly! your baby bump is adorable!
Yea for second trimester!!! And what a sweet lil bump :)
Post a Comment