Monday, June 6, 2011

Ultrasound Video

Today's ultrasound went great. Baby Johnson is measuring one week ahead at 14 weeks and 3 days, has a solid heartbeat at 156 bmp and is quite the wiggle worm.

We got to bring Ella to today's appointment, which made the experience more beautiful (and loud!). She loves this baby so much already and was just as excited to see him/her. She would constantly name things she saw on the screen. "Look at the baby's hand!" "The baby's head!" "What's the baby doing now?" She was quite the hoot today!

The doctor made a "most likely" diagnosis on what we're having. He doesn't want to say for absolute sure until our next ultrasound, but he's pretty sure. I'd love to tell everyone, but I don't want to announce it and then have to make a different announcement next month. Sorry! :)

I didn't get to take home any pictures today, but I got this amazing video instead! You can see just how much he/she moves around in there. :)


5 comments:

Bridget said...

So sweet that your daughter got to come with you- I bet that was amazing!!

Amy said...

That is the most beautiful thing! My guess is a boy :-)

3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Baby said...

Oh sad, looks like I'm not able to view the video :)

Kristen said...

I can't view the video - but so sweet that you got to see baby! I love when they are all wiggles during an ultrasound - so cool!

Just Us & A Miracle Baby too! said...

Whhhhaat! You can't hold out on the sex! We wanna know ;) Well I do!! I have my 13 week NT scan next week, hoping for a guess as well!

I'm not able to view the video?