How Far Along: 25 weeks!
Size of Baby: He's the size of an eggplant, apparently. 13-1/2 inches long and 1-1/2 pounds.
Picture of Baby: None.
25 Weeks: Tristan is beginning to exchange his long, lean look for some baby fat. As he does, his wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and he'll start to look more and more like a newborn. He's also growing more hair — and if I could see it, I'd now be able to discern its color and texture. (Information taken from BabyCenter's website).
Weight Gain: I haven't weighed myself all week. I plan on only having myself weighed at my doctor's appointments. My next one is in 2-1/2 weeks. I'd rather know how much I gain in one month, rather than week by week!
Belly Pic: No picture this week - probably look similar to last week.
Sleep: Sleep is okay. I wake up with a kinked back. I think I turn my body in a weird way to give me the feeling of sleeping on my stomach (which I love!), without actually sleeping on my stomach. I'm also not that tired these days. I'm able to stay up pretty late and wake up relatively early with ease. Oh, but the peeing at night has gotten WAY out of hand. One night I got up five times! Lordy!
Best Moment of the Week: I had a lot of good moments.
Movement: Tristan is very, very active! This has been his most active week yet. Constantly moving about. I can surely tell when he's sleeping and when he's awake. :)
Symptoms: Heartburn. Ugh!
Food Cravings: Still loving that ice cream!
Gender: Boy! Tristan Nathaniel Johnson! :)
What I Miss: I don't miss anything this past week. I feel really good and am very happy where I am in this pregnancy.
What I'm Looking Forward to: I have a glucose test this coming week, so I guess I'm looking forward to just getting that over with. Hopefully my blood sugar levels come back good and I won't have to go in for a second test.
Weekly Wisdom: Rest when needed. Sometimes I start feeling really light-headed, but nothing a good sit down and rest can't fix.
Milestones: I can't believe I'm already 25 weeks! Only 15 weeks 'til Tristan's due date...and as little as 13 weeks 'til I get to meet him (if I have a c-section performed at 38 weeks). Wow! I feel so ready, but so unprepared. :)
Emotions: Happy! Eager! Blessed!
3 comments:
YAY! for 25 weeks! You have as much baby in your tummy as I do! That's kind of scary, on my part. lol
Good luck on the glucose test this week! I'm sure it will be fine :-)
I'm with you on not weighing myself weekly! Great report.
Post a Comment