Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What's in a name?

After going back and forth, and forth and back, Aaron and I have officially decided on a name!

Drum roll please...

Our son's name is Tristan Nathaniel.

Tristan means bold and Nathaniel means gift from God.

When I came across the name Nathaniel and its meaning, I just knew I had to incorporate that into our son's name. Because, after all, our son truly is a gift from God. And, add bold to the mix, and you have our little Johnson boy!

Keeping her brother's name a secret was a near impossible task, so after Ella told my in-laws what the name is, I figured I might as well just let everyone know! :)

So, there you have it. In a few short months, little Tristan Nathaniel Johnson will be here.

I'm ready!

13 comments:

Mary said...

I love the name!!

Life Happens said...

Cute name and such a special meaning!

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

What a great name!

Jos said...

Oooh - I love it that name!! I've been pushing for Braxton Nathaniel if we have a boy. We shall see. :)

Bridget said...

That is a great name!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the name. Perfect :)

anjcoakley@blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

love the name!

Hillary said...

Such a cute name! I can't wait to see the little boy that goes along with it!

xoxox

Faith makes things possible said...

What a great name! I'm sure having the name picked out makes it feel more real...congrats!

Jessica White said...

Great name and meaning! I love the name Nathaniel :-)

Angie said...

So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Bobbi-Its perfect! I have considered Tristan but its just too similar to Trevor. How exciting to call him by name now..I cant wait to see that sweet boy in pictures!!

Erin from Robertson blog..wont let me leave you comments thru google. :/

Anonymous said...

So cute :)