I am a true believer of this fact.
From little things like asking my husband to "defrost" the oven, rather than preheat the oven to bigger things like accidentally signing up for the wrong dental insurance plan after spending hours (literally!) staring at the form, I am losing my mind!
I swear I should not be working in a law office right now! I'm a liability!
When Courtney (my cousin-in-law) told me about this lost 6%, I seriously started feeling better about myself. I've heard the whole "pregnancy brain" argument, but I thought it was an excuse that pregnant women used. That I used!
But now, it's no longer an excuse. It's a given fact. A fact that I am sharing with all my fellow pregnant women - to make you all feel a little bit better about yourself. :)
So, bear with me, world.
Bear with me whenever I take forever to come up with the word I'm looking for.
Bear with me when one out of every two times I have to run back in the house because I forgot something.
I'm only running at 94% capacity, and apparently this missing 6% makes all the difference in the world for me to function like a normal human being.
3 comments:
Haha! That's too funny! I believe it though. So my question is "how much brain cells do you loose when you have a newborn/baby that won't sleep though the night?" :) I swear I loose at least another 6% !
Total Fact! :)
It's true! I was worse when I was working and pregnant with Ave....this time I haven't been too bad.
Post a Comment