Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why Blog?

For some people, writing a blog is an avenue to let family and friends know their latest updates, for some it's a way to talk about serious issues...for me, it serves the purpose of helping ME. I loved writing in high school and college and since graduating I haven't recreationally written anything, other than e-mails or random things on Facebook. I know some of you may not understand my blog or care to read it, but this blog isn't about you...it's about me. There are few women in the world that are experiencing what I'm going through and this blog is meant to be my way of reaching out to them with the hope that we can both help each other. Infertility isn't the only topic of my blog, though. Of course not! By doing so, it would prove that my only passion in life is to conceive. I have tons of passions, most of which revolve around my two loves...Aaron and Ella. Plus, once I'm pregnant (not if, but when!), my blog's major subject content will shift, but right now, I'm going to write about what's true to me...which is Ella, Aaron, my faith, my hope and the scary battle of infertility.

"For you know when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow." - James 1:3.

My faith is being tested through all of this. With each month that passes by, I tell myself to just give up, that its not in my cards. But, I remain strong and hopeful while my endurance grows, and I hope that you will be able to go through this journey with me. I've kept so much to myself for so long and it feels good to be able to "talk" about, regardless of how it is received.

1 comment:

beccadressler said...

You do have MANY passions!!! It's exciting to see you reveal them through your writing!