Update: I posted some "before" shots of our master bedroom. Click HERE if you want to see them.
Our bedroom now is a completely different story, though, and we couldn't be happier with the end result (after 3+ years of gradually working on it). See for yourself!
View of the bedroom as you first walk in. We were lucky enough to pull up the carpet and find hardwood floors in decent condition.
Another shot of the room. Notice something different about our ceiling fan? The blades are below the light fixture, not above like most fans.
Another shot from a different corner of the room...
...and another.
Aaron's dresser. The rocks in the jars are agates that I've collected over the years while camping at Patrick's Point with my family.
This is a picture of Agate Beach at Patrick's Point State Park. This place is definitely one of God's masterpieces and I can't wait to soak it all in with my loves in a week!
Ella's Father's Day gift to Aaron this year. The picture was taken at Turlock Christian. I'm so glad her teacher gave us a copy. It's just too cute! "I see you, Daddy!"
Aaron's mom had one of her students sketch this picture of Aaron with his childhood pet, Otis. Otis is forever in our hearts and we are all convinced that his spirit now lives within our young pug, Bob.
I think this is the picture the girl went off of. She did a darn good job!
Such adoration is Aaron's eyes, while Otis just soaks in all the love.
Don't ask.
Okay, back to the bedroom! Hmmm...I wonder what time I took this picture? Hehe.
This is probably my favorite part of our bedroom. Love is spoken here (most of the time!).
My dresser. I know, I know...wedding picture overload! I seriously had all of these frames collecting dust in my closet, unused. So, what did I do? I took my favorite pictures out of our wedding album and put those frames to good use. After all, expensive wedding pictures aren't taken just to be stored away in an album, right?
July 3, 2005 - the beginning of our forever together.
Haha, we know how to have a good time! I don't understand how couples can be so nice when feeding each other cake. I mean, come on! Everybody is expecting you to plaster each other! In any case, it makes for good memories and good pictures. (By the way, I definitely got Aaron better than he got me).
Love the color we chose to paint our walls. Actually, I guess I should say I love the color I chose for Aaron to paint the walls. Haha! Love you, honey!
His and hers closets to compensate for the lack of his and hers sinks in the master bathroom.
And last but not least, our bed...where all the attempted baby-making occurs. TMI? Haha!
Hope you enjoyed the "tour" of our bedroom!





1 comment:
I think your bedroom is awesome! I love all the wedding pictures.....we're hoping to actually DO our bedroom this Spring....we just kind of threw stuff in there when we got married.
Post a Comment