With it being 100+ degrees today, going outside was not something we wanted to do. So, what better way to spend the day than in a huge air-conditioned store! My parents watched Ella while Aaron and I did some much-needed clothes shopping. We bought an accumulated 5 pairs of shorts, 14 shirts and 2 pairs of shoes (for Ella). Sounds like a lot, but with the amount we spent, you wouldn't have guessed we walked out the store with that much. Gotta love the sales!
When we got home, it was late enough in the afternoon that our pool was covered in the shade provided by our orange tree. So, in we went!
Bob jumped in a few times. He literally flew in the air, dove right in and completely submerged himself. But of course, once we got the camera, he stopped. We tried to get him to jump in by enticing him with his favorite toy, but no such luck.
Poor guy. He tried so hard to get his toy without falling in. Don't worry, we eventually let him have his toy back. We're not that mean.
Watching us play while somehow balancing on the inflated ring.
Ella mimicking Bob's panting.
Pre-wet, slobbering kiss from Bob.
Ella brought in the flower hat we got her when we saw Disney on Ice a few months ago.
Yup, definitely our lovable, loony daughter!
Smothering her with kisses.
We were laughing so hard in this picture. I have so much fun with Ella.
And, of course, Aaron makes his own fun. Haha! "Diving" into the pool, while Ella braces herself on the side.
I don't know if Ella loves being thrown around more or if Aaron loves throwing Ella around more. Either way, it's so much fun to watch!

Look at how high he threw her!
Giggle, giggle.
Aaron wanting to show off his strength and Ella being a willing contestant.

Forecast for tomorrow is another 100-degree day. I'm sure we'll manage to have some more fun in the sun!


2 comments:
You have such a beautiful family! & the pool looks like so much fun! We're really feeling the heat here too, but I can't convince the hubster to get a pool because he doesn't want to- and I quote- "kill the grass" LOL.
Thank you for your comment on my blog- you are a stronger woman than I am, because I am SO too addicted to facebook to delete it, lol. So I'll just continue to make angry faces at my computer screen when I read their status's!
That's so funny. My husband said the same thing! He didn't want to kill the grass either, but a dead spot of grass is so worth the enjoyment we're receiving from this pool. Where do you live? How hot does it get there?
Have fun making those angry faces at your computer. :) I've had a lot of people ask me to come back to Facebook, but I'm really happy about my decision to get rid of it. I was addicted (still am...I do miss it!) to Facebook, but I'm now spending the time I used to on Facebook, blogging instead.
Post a Comment