Here is a short clip of video taken at Ella's Christmas program last year. She is such a ham!
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Nostalgia
Aaron and I finally purchased the chord needed to upload videos from our camcorder onto our computer. This compilation of videos began just before Ella was born to soccer this past Saturday. Can you say nostalgia??? I'm still walking around in la-la land, remembering the "good ol' days." Aaron got video of Ella right after she was born - red, crying, helpless and perfect. Makes me want to have that experience again that much more. The tiny miracle, aching for familiarity and warmth, confused about what's going on, but soon joyously asleep in my arms. Oh Ella, I loved you from the moment I saw you...from the moment I felt you kick...from the moment I got my positive home pregnancy test. You are forever my angel.
Here is a short clip of video taken at Ella's Christmas program last year. She is such a ham!
We've officially started packing for our camping trip. We have all of our camping gear sprawled around the garage and the "What to Buy," What to Pack," "What to Do," and "Grocery" lists have begun. Yikes! We leave 2 weeks from Monday. This vacation is EXACTLY what we need and I think we're all been in better moods (Ella included) because of this trip in our near future. Ella reminds me everyday, "We're going to the camping soon, and we're going to the beach soon!" She's thrilled!
Here is a short clip of video taken at Ella's Christmas program last year. She is such a ham!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment