Thursday, February 3, 2011

Misunderstood

I don't think I made myself clear in my previous post. I guess there was just so excitement behind the message that it didn't come across clearly. :)

I'm very excited for our upcoming FET, but we won't be doing it until my following cycle. Aaron and I are using this last cycle/month to still emotionally regroup for our failed IVF and to gain more strength going into our FET, which is expected to begin early March.

After reading a bunch of your comments, it made me realize I must've been misunderstood. So, my bad! :)

And, on that note, I'm going to leave you with a beautiful quote from Beth Moore,

"God knows when something glorious in the future necessitates something difficult in the present. Because He knows the glory will be worth it, God will risk being misunderstood."

3 comments:

Crossing My Fingers said...

Well one more cycle then good news with the FET!

Angela said...

Thanks for that quote today. I so needed to hear it and to share it with someone very dear to me.

Kim said...

Oh I love that quote!!!!! Thanks for that.