Thursday, February 17, 2011

We've got the drugs and funds, but do we have the goods?

My medicine came in the mail last week. I ordered very in advance, but that's just how I roll. The total came out to a couple hundred, which didn't put as big of a dent in our savings as our first go around. Thank goodness! I'm a little weirded out about the vaginal inserts my doctor prescribed, but I guess I'll get through it. Heck, nothing can be worse than shots, especially those darn PIO ones!

The loan increase through Springstone Patient Financing was approved and the funds have been dispersed to RSC for our FET. If any of you need a loan for infertility treatment, I've had a wonderful experience with Springstone. Great customer service, prompt responses and very reasonable rates (for individuals with good credit, but that's how most loans are).

So, everything is a go! Everything is in place for next month. :)

It gives me a sense of peace knowing everything is done. I'm easily stressed (I know, not a very good quality!), so knowing that I don't have to rush in making sure I have all my medicine or I don't have to worry about my doctor not receiving the funds in time really puts my heart at ease.

Anything to put my heart at ease during a time that puts so much strain on my heart definitely helps!

So, as my title points out...we've got the drugs and funds, but do we have the goods? Even though everything is, yet again, falling into place nicely, will my body accept these embryos? Or, like last time, will my body not quite be ready for them?

These embryos deserve a shot at life, and you better believe that Aaron, Ella and I have a beautiful, wonderful life waiting for them! Now, if only those little bundles of cells, holding so much promise and joy, can burrow themselves in and stick around for 9 months and beyond (did I make you think of "Toy Story" just now? LOL!!!).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anything you can do to help decrease some stress during this process is great!! I hope these little embryos stay with you for at least 9 months :)

waiting and wishing said...

I am super excited for you! I totally agree, anything that can be done ahead to take away some of the stress is worth it. I'll be praying that those little embies snuggle in :)

Lori B. said...

That is exciting that you are all ready to go!! Being more relaxed this time definitely can't hurt anything. Praying for you and those embryos already.

Anonymous said...

Yay! That's great news. Keeping my fingers crossed that the FET works like a charm. :)

The2sams said...

Praying for you guys! Good job on having all of your meds. My insurance company is still taking forever to send me my meds. Thank goodness my doc donated me a vile of the shot I needed. I am paying them back with the one I ordered. Ah insurance is just weird. Chin up! LOL yeah right ;) .

Crossing My Fingers said...

How exciting! Come on Flo and get here so that you can get started!

Jessica White said...

Haha....sounds like me with the planning ahead.
Praying that you've got the goods, because you've got the GOD! Snuggle in little ones!
*hugs*