Monday, February 7, 2011

This Says It All

Photo courtesy of Google Images.

This quote summarizes how I've been feeling lately. I'm getting more nervous and anxious as our FET approaches, mostly because I really feel like this is our last shot. I don't have a Plan C. I don't know if we can afford a Plan C.


But, then again, how could I give up when I know it's everything I want?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. If God brought you to it, He'll bring you through it!!!

Crossing My Fingers said...

Ugh...totally know the feeling!

Bridget said...

I know the feeling- I am praying for you!!

The2sams said...

The Lord knows our heart. But it doesn't make it any easier here on Earth. I am praying for ya'll.

Anonymous said...

I hope this works. You deserve it!

waiting and wishing said...

I think we can all relate to that quote, thanks for sharing. Praying that plan B is it for you!!1

Bridget said...

I have been reading your blog for a while now, but don't think I have ever commented? Anyway...obviously the quote is realated to infertility, but this quote really hit home for me today. We will find out tomorrow if my brother, who is fighting cancer, will be given the chance to try one more thing. Thanks for posting this.

Nessa Lomiva said...

Wow. Just wow. What an amazing quote.

How could you not be nervous?
Here's hoping...

Jen said...

Thank you for posting this, Bobbi... I think it has hit home for many, maybe in different ways but it made in impact nonetheless. Keeping you in my thoughts and am sending all my hope and love for a cycle that will bring you another child and a sibling for your sweet daughter. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and your journey... you've taken a place in the hearts of many. xoxo

Kim said...

I love that quote. and I praying that this is it, then end of the IF journey for you and begining of a lovely addition to the family. xoxoxox

Cori said...

Wow! That is so totally where I am at right now!! I am praying this is your time!! ((hugs))

Stephanie said...

Great quote! Praying for you as always :)

LC said...

Thank you - I really needed this!!!