How Far Along: 9 weeks!
Size of Baby: On average 0.9 inches to 1.2 inches and 0.07 oz. (The size of a strawberry). My big ol' baby bump would suggest otherwise, though!
9 Weeks - Baby Johnson, now about the size of a green olive, has grown about an inch since last week. Tiny muscles are beginning to form, so while he/she might not be ready to pump iron, he/she is gearing up to move his arms and legs. It's still too soon to feel anything in your belly, but you might be able to hear something at your next checkup. Try listening for your baby's heartbeat via a Doppler device — that welcome sound should be audible anytime now. (Information taken from What to Expect's website).
Maternity Clothes: Still need to go shopping. I keep putting it off!
Weight Gain: I didn't gain or lose this week. Still down about four pounds since the day of the FET. Don't look it, though!
Belly: Definitely looking and feeling pregers!
Stretch Marks: I have them, but none from this pregnancy...yet!
Sleep: Sleep was good this past week. I've noticed my energy has come up (a little), and I'm able to stay up a little past Ella's bed time. :)
Best Moment of the Week: Ella calling herself "Big Sister" all the time.
Movement: Can't wait! :)
Symptoms: I had absolutely no nausea on Wednesday. It scared me! Aaron told me to take it as a blessing. Despite how awful it is to feel nauseous all the time, I enjoy the constant reminder that I'm pregnant. Needless to say, I spoke too soon, and after eating a hearty dinner (since I felt so good), I threw it all up. I woke up the next morning to full on nausea again. :) Other than nausea, I have the heavy pulling / stretching / growing feelings that let me know that things are busy down there. :)
Food Cravings: I saw ice cream sandwiches at Costco that we just had to buy. I've had one at least every other night.
Gender: Aaron and Ella think we're having a girl. I think it's a boy.
What I Miss: Nothing I can think of!
What I'm Looking Forward to: Seeing Jelly Bean in just four short days! Oh, and celebrating Mother's Day as a mom of two for the first time. :)
Weekly Wisdom: Even if you don't feel nauseous, stick to small meals! Otherwise, the whole thing is just gonna come right back up!
Milestones: I was hoping I could put that I no longer need progesterone supplements, but that's not the case. So, just making it another week is milestone enough for me! :)
Emotions: Happy!

3 comments:
Looks like things are coming along nicely!! Ella is going to be a grea big sister!!
Congrats on another week down and another week closer to meeting your sweet little baby!
I love this, I think I am going to still that for weekly if that is okay?
Post a Comment