Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Losing My Writing Mo Jo!

I don't know if it's my pregnancy brain, my pregnancy sucking up all my energy or my inability to think of anything profound to write about, but lately, I feel like I'm losing my writing mo jo!

And that does not make me very happy!

I love blogging! I love writing! But, recently, whenever I think about writing a post, I find myself in a slump. The words just don't come to me. They don't flow out of me like they used to.

I'm convinced it's the pregnancy doing this to me, and I'm hoping once I pass the exhausting first trimester, I find my mo jo.

In the meantime, even though I'm not posting as frequently, it doesn't mean I'm not trying!

(Photo courtesy of Google Images).

4 comments:

DandelionBreeze said...

Welcome to 'pregnancy brain'... I felt as though I couldn't put 2 thoughts together for much of my 2 pregnancies. Don't worry... you'll get your mojo back :)) xoxo

Bridget said...

I felt like that for awhile too, and I still have my pregnancy brain days :)

The2sams said...

I am there with you sister!

Jessica White said...

It's the pregnancy.....I went through the something when I was pregnant with A. It's hard to go from focusing on IF and all the emotions to pregnancy. I, for one, love hearing about Ella, Aaron'S photography, and/or any hobbies you have....just for some ideas :-)