Sunday, October 9, 2011

30 and 31 Weeks

How Far Along: 31 weeks (and 2 days)!

Size of Baby: Tristan is 16 inches long and weighs almost 3-1/2 pounds.

Picture of Baby:  I have an ultrasound this week, so hopefully I'll have something to share with you in a few days. :)

31 WeeksTristan is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's moving a lot, too - his kicks and somersaults keep me up at night. All this moving is a sign that Tristan is active and healthy. (Information taken from BabyCenter's website).

Weight Gain: Not weighing myself at home, so I'll find out at my appointment this week how much I've gained. Yippee.

Belly Pic: Tristan and I posing in front of our first fire. I love Fall!


Sleep: Good nights and bad nights. Tristan has been very active at night, not allowing me to sleep as well.

Best Moment of the Week: Lots of good moments these past two weeks. Pregnancy life is great. :)

Movement: My stomach is constantly rolling. I love it!

Symptoms: Heartburn! That is seriously my only consistent complaint with this pregnancy. I definitely get winded faster and can't bend down, but that's the price a woman pays when in the third trimester.

Food Cravings: Nothing in particular, really.

What I Miss: Not having heartburn. All. The. Time.

What I'm Looking Forward to: My ultrasound this week. Yay!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't overdo yourself. The past two weeks have been incredibly busy, and my body was feeling it. Remember to take it easy, listen to your body and rest as much as possible.

Milestones: I am officially 7 months pregnant today (since my due date is December 9th). Wow!

5 comments:

Jessica White said...

You look awesome! I love your fireplace and am definitely jealous :-)

The2sams said...

You look great and I cant wait to see what he will look like!

Anonymous said...

Look at that fabulous belly ! xo

foxy said...

31 weeks - incredible! Your belly is awesome - as is your beautiful smile :) December 9th is quickly approaching and I am getting more and more excited with every day that passes.

Life Happens said...

You look great. Seeing your pictures makes me miss being pregnant.