Today's ultrasound went really well. Actually, it was the most uneventful one yet, but Tristan's growing like a champ. My OB-GYN measured Tristan's head, stomach and femur bone (the 3 ways to measure how a baby is growing), made sure he was still a boy (no doubt!) and then was done.
Tristan's heartbeat rate wasn't measured, which I would've liked to hear. I didn't get any pictures, which of course I would've loved. I didn't even get to see a profile picture of my little man. Just the top of his humungous head, which, by the way, is right where it's supposed to be. He's face down, bottoms up in me...getting all snug and ready for his big day!
Tristan is measuring 10 to 12 days ahead of his due date! I knew he would be. He is a Johnson! :)
And, the moment we've all been waiting for (well, at least me!)...my repeat c-section has officially been scheduled! Unless he decides to make his grand appearance earlier, Tristan Nathaniel Johnson will be born on Friday, December 2, 2011! The countdown has commenced.
50 days?!?!?!? How is that even possible?
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Exciting! I can't believe you're already this close- time seems to be flying by, he'll be here before you know it!!!
Ahhhh so exciting! Getting so close!!!!
Yay, a Christmas season baby! I love it!
xoxox
Soooooooo exciting! Can't believe it is getting so close!
How exciting to have a birthday set. That is one thing I am not liking right now they just keep saying any week the twins are ready they will be ready. So, we are just waiting and preparing.
I hate how some u/s they give you everything you want and others you walk out feeling like you are missing something. Hopefully next U/s they will give you photos
Wow, only 50 days. That's so exciting!!!!!
Glad he's still a boy. ;-)
YAY! So exciting! The race to finish EVERYTHING is on! Of course hearing your 50 days, made me realize I have only, at max, 84 days before these three are here: EEK!
Post a Comment