Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Blog Nesting

Yes, I got rid of my super cute blog design.

Yes, I realize this new blog design is not nearly as cute and frilly and appealing to the eyes.

But, I wanted a change.

I don't know what brought on this change, but I've been itching to change my blog for awhile now. It's probably my crazy, pregnancy hormones making me make crazy, pregnancy decisions, but who's to say. Maybe I just needed to simplify things.

My previous blog design had gotten so "busy" with much to look at. I just want to focus on my posts. My words and whatever stories, truths or insights they may tell.

I do plan on updating the sidebar links, but for now, this is what you get.

I would love to have a blog designer have at my blog, making a new "simple" look for my blog, but money is tight. Very tight. So, for now, this template will have to suffice.

And, frankly, I like it! :)

And, at the end of the day, that's all that matters.

6 comments:

waiting and wishing said...

I like the simplicity of it! It looks fresh and clean... I little blog nesting :)

Life Happens said...

I've been thinking I need to simplify my blog too! Just haven't had the time to try and do it myself.

I love the freshness of your blog!

Rach said...

Hmm, nesting, organizing, simplifying! I like the new look.

Hillary said...

I like your new look! It's very clean, organized and trendy looking!

xoxo

Jessica White said...

Haha....look at me...I change my blog almost monthly. Come November it will be different, same in December.

I like it :-) If you need any help for a change, I could try.

Mindy said...

If you're wanting a new design, I'll do it for free :-). I can do it really simple and classy too if that's what you're wanting...email me at mindyajohnson@gmail.com :-). You can check out my blog (www.sorenaj.blogspot.com), and my friend's blog that I did (www.ouruphillbattle.blogspot.com) to see what I've done