Thursday, October 6, 2011

No News is Good News

Well, it's been two weeks since my 3-hour glucose test. I was told my doctor would only call me with bad results. So, because that call never came, I'm assuming that means I'm in the clear.

So, yay for no news meaning good news!

I'm so glad my body didn't fail me, although at times, I still feel my sugar level is a little whack. I'm sure what I'm feeling is also just normal pregnancy symptoms.

In other news, I'll be 31 weeks pregnant tomorrow! I will try and post my weekly pregnancy update, especially since I didn't post anything when I turned dirty thirty. I can't believe how close I am to meeting my son! :)


3 comments:

Angie said...

Yay for "no news"! I hope the rest is all smooth sailing for you.

Hillary said...

Congrats on passing your test! That must be such a relief!

Hope yall have a great weekend xoxox

Jessica White said...

That's my theory! Congrats!