Friday, October 21, 2011

33 Weeks

How Far Along: 33 weeks!

Size of Baby: Tristan has passed the 17-inch mark and weighs a a little over 4 pounds.

Picture of Baby:  None. My next ultrasound is two weeks from today, though.

3e Weeks: Tristan is rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal. (Information taken from BabyCenter's website).

Weight Gain: Like I've said before, I don't weight myself at home. Last week I was up 17 pounds, though.

Belly Pic: I'll post a pic later.

Sleep: Good, bad and in-between. Tristan is just moving around so much that he wakes me up and even wakes Aaron up! Overall, though, my sleep has been good this pregnancy, so I'm very happy about that.

Best Moment of the Week: Being pregnant!

Movement: All the time, but especially in the afternoon and night. I wonder if this means he'll sleep in for me in the mornings? :)

Symptoms: Heartburn (but not nearly as bad as it was) and Braxton Hicks contractions. I think my ankles are pretty swollen and my wedding ring is getting tighter, but overall, I feel great!

Food Cravings: I don't crave healthy food, I'll tell you that. I force myself to eat my fruits and veggies. No absolutely-gotta-have cravings, though.

What I Miss: Bending down easily and comfortably. Getting in and out of Aaron's car, which is low to the ground, easily.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Finishing Tristan's nursery (hopefully this weekend) and completing all my little projects (with Aaron's help...love you, honey!).

Weekly Wisdom: Do what you know is best for you and your baby. Follow your doctor's advice. Relax as much as possible.

Milestones: Only 42 more days left! Holy cow!

3 comments:

Life Happens said...

Getting SO close! Seems like just yesterday that you were announcing your pregnancy. Can't wait to see pics of the nursery.

Hillary said...

Wow! It's going by soo quickly!

I was laughing when you were talking about his movement patterns. Right now my sleep in the morning (in the womb) baby is alseep in the other room. Guarnteed though, he'll be awake later tonight just as he was when he was still inside me! :)

Hope ya'll have a great weekend!

Jessica White said...

Yay for getting close and finishing those projects!