Due to 3rd trimester craziness!
Bzzzzzzz!
What have I been up to the past couple weeks?
- My grandma's 75th birthday party;
- My baby shower;
- Ella's 5th birthday party (of which 30+ people ended up coming, 12 of which were rambunctious little kiddos!);
- A college friend's wedding in Tahoe (3-1/2 hours away from where I live).
And, with every minute of the past two weekends being completely prearranged, and my weekdays following suit, it goes without saying that I haven't had the extra time that I need to commit to blogging.
But, with less than 10 weeks 'til Tristan's due date, I am now planning to use my time different. I plan to give my body the rest and relaxation it needs (because you better believe Braxton Hicks contractions are very heightened when I don't allow myself the proper rest), and to soak in these final weeks as a family of 3 as we all prepare for what will serve to be one of the best days of this family's collective lives.
I will update you all on all my fun activities the past couple weeks, but for now, after unpacking from our trip to Tahoe, I'm going to relax on the couch with my favorite person. My husband.

4 comments:
Wow, only 10 weeks! Time sure does fly! Rest up and take the time you need. It's great to hear an update from you. Pretty soon, it will be beautiful baby boy pictures!
It's crazy to think how little time is left before he's here, and the Holidays, and the end of the year, and.....
Relax, enjoy!
i cant believe its down to 10 weeks! Wow have you been busy - glad your taking time to relax, much deserved. xoxoxox
WOW! Only 10 weeks left? When did THAT happen?!
Good for you for resting up - I'm sure you need it!
Post a Comment