And yes, I have a new blog look again.
I'm a difficult person to please, for the simple fact that I'm cursed (or blessed, depending on how you see it!) with the 3 P's.
I'm picky.
I'm particular.
And, I'm a perfectionist.
(Aaron will fully vouch to that effect).
The last blog template (the one I had up for about a week) didn't fit those needs. It made my blog simple, which is what I wanted, and originally I loved it, but the more I looked at it, the more I wasn't too happy with it.
But, now I have this lovely blog template, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it in a very big way. I hope you all do, too!
No more changes.
I promise. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love you new look! So clean and simple! I've been thinking of changing mine too from a scrapbook look to something more modern!
xoxox
Looks very nice! I did the same thing last year--changed mine about 4 times in a week, I think. I guess I have the 3 Ps, too!
You crack me up! I love the new look! nice choice...
Sorry that it's been so long between comments... love your new blog look and great to hear that all is going so well with your little one :)) Not long now... time is flying - it feels like only yesterday that you found out you were pregnant !! Love always xoxo
I love it :) Where do you find your layouts?
Post a Comment