How Far Along: 32 weeks!
Size of Baby: Tristan is about 16.7 inches long and weighs about 3.75 pounds.
Picture of Baby: Nope. Thanks to the fastest ultrasound ever, I got nothin'. :)
32 Weeks: Tristan is taking up a lot of space in my uterus. I'm gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to Tristan. In fact, he'll gain a third to half of his birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb. He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). His skin is becoming soft and smooth as he plumps up in preparation for birth. (Information taken from BabyCenter's website).
Weight Gain: According to my evil doctor's scale, I gained 6 pounds this past month, which brings my total weight gain to 17 pounds so far.
Belly Pic: I don't have one to share right now.
Sleep: Good, bad and in-between. Tristan is just moving around so much that he wakes me up and even wakes Aaron up! Overall, though, my sleep has been good this pregnancy, so I'm very happy about that.
Best Moment of the Week: My ultrasound, despite it being very fast and not really getting to see much of Tristan. Just knowing he's growing and healthy is enough for me!
Movement: Does this boy ever sleep???
Symptoms: I don't know if Tristan is dropping already, but I feel like he's not nearly as tucked under my rib cage as he used to be. And, my heartburn has died off and isn't nearly as bad as it was.
Food Cravings: I guess I'd say Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. With Halloween coming up and all the candy on display on the shelves, it's going to take a lot of will power for this pregnant lady. :)
What I Miss: Bending down easily and comfortably.
What I'm Looking Forward to: Feeding my nesting needs and getting this house in order (and all the mini projects done!). Tristan's nursery is about done and I will be sharing pictures with you very soon!
Weekly Wisdom: Even when eager to meet your child, try and enjoy the final weeks of being pregnant. Especially when you never know if it'll be the last time you'll be pregnant (which is definitely the case for me). :(
Milestones: Scheduling Tristan's birthday, which is weird altogether, but such is the way things are these days. Once you have a c-section, all subsequent births pretty much have to follow suit.
No comments:
Post a Comment