Tuesday, July 20, 2010

This and That

Physical therapy for my lower back pain has been going well. I can't say that my back is completely feeling better, though. I have good days and bad days and how I feel doesn't seem contingent on if I'm doing the exercises. I'm being as consistent with my exercises and icing as I can, and lately Ella has been showing interest in doing the exercises with me! She's like my personal trainer, telling me what stretch to do next and then telling me, "Good job, Mommy!"


Ella studying her next stretch.



With that amount of toys, it's hard to believe it's our living room and not Ella's bedroom!


Studying again.


Using a beach ball as her exercise ball. She's just too funny.


I pray my back starts feeling better. I'm tired of having this constant pain. Committing to my back exercises and icing sessions goes along with my quest to living a healthy lifestyle.

In other news, Aaron and I have officially started our kitchen cabinet remodeling! Aaron took off the handles while I cleaned the surface with TSP. This is all we'll be able to get done until this weekend because tomorrow we're heading to the Stanislaus County Fair with my parents, Aaron's cousin and husband are visiting Thursday and then we're heading to my grandparents' place on Friday. Nothing like having some fun-filled dates planned with people we love.

Next step is to take the cabinet doors off and start the sanding madness.



I made a diagram of our cabinet doors, giving them each a number for labeling. We have 33 cabinet doors altogether! This is going to be one long project! I'm hoping its complete by the time Aaron's school year begins.


White cabinets will definitely brighten up our kitchen. I'm so excited!

No comments: