While driving home yesterday, I played this song off our iPod. This song speaks to my heart and I know it will yours.
I started my period today. I knew it was coming while on vacation. I am very in tuned to my body and the cramps were all too familiar, but I refused to let it ruin my vacation. This song, however, makes the pain of another month lost of growing our family seem so minuscule compared to all the women out there who won't even have the chance to conceive a child because their husbands lives were taken at war. I have my husband, I have my health and I have my little Ella...I just have to focus on that whenever I feel overwhelmed and emotionally drained from this battle through infertility.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
this is such a sad song :( It makes my heart cry whenever I hear it!
Thanks for coming by my blog. I honestly cannot tell you where the whole ladybug thing started. I started collecting them when I was younger and they have always stuck. I guess just because of the notion that they are good luck and sent from God always made me happy with them :)
p.s. I put a blog award for you on my blog!
Love that song... I'm glad you didn't let AF ruin your vacay! I'm gonna go find a tissue.
Post a Comment