Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ella Soaking in All the Love

Here's a video (courtesy of Uncle Ken!) of all of us singing "Happy Birthday" to a very special little girl. Ella is still 3 years old...we just celebrated an early birthday since we were up in Oregon visiting family. Ella looks like she felt so loved while we sang to her. That you are, my sweet Ella. :)




P.S. Her wish didn't come true. LOL!

5 comments:

H said...

Andy looked like he was texting in the background... for the record, he was taking a pic, lol. Adorable. Glad we could celebrate with her! Cant believe she will be four this month! Time flies so fast. She is so precious... loved spending time with her doing puzzles and swinging and playing. She has quite the personality! :D

Ashley Fisher :) said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Sweet little Ella is precious and I am so sad and sorry to read about your infertility. I pray God gives you the desire of your heart; I am going to follow your journey.

Anonymous said...

She is SO beyond adorable. I am sorry about her wish... those darn candles. You need to get her just one candle with a number on it so she can blow it out... especially with such an important wish. :-)
Happy Birthday little Ella.
I am going to ask for your forgiveness in advance... I tagged you on my blog. You have to answer some questions. I tried to be nice... wait til you see what was done to me! Hugs!!

Amy said...

She is so precious!

waiting and wishing said...

Bobbi, Thanks for letting me know about the reading list issue. I think I may have fixed it today after a little investigation! Is it showing up on your reading list now?