Sunday, September 26, 2010

Facebook Reactivation

I reactivated my Facebook account! And, I'd love to follow all my new friends I've made through my blog. So, if you'd like to look me up, just search for Bobbi Johnson. I'm a part of the UCSD '05 alum network. Or, you can click on the Facebook heart logo on my blog. :)

I took, what ended up being, a 5-month break from Facebook because I was having a hard time seeing all my friends post pregnancy pictures and status updates. I can't say I feel stronger now because it's still hard to see, but I've come to the realization that what other people have in no way takes away from what I have. My friends' babies and/or pregnant bellies do not take away from what I do have...the most amazing daughter I could've asked for and the promise and certainty that my time is nearing when I will bring another child into the world.

After all, every day that passes is one day closer to my baby! :)

3 comments:

Rach said...

I can't find you! Try me. Rachel Williams Speth

Kelly said...

Done and ummm done ;o)

Anonymous said...

wow 5 months away from FB, you have a strong will. I will add you :)