Before the "party," Ella helped me make her chocolate cake. Look at those eyes! I wonder if she enjoyed licking the spoon? And, for some reason, every time I'd turn around, I'd notice there was more chocolate on her spoon. It was the weirdest thing!
Happy girl!
She is wearing the apron Grammy (my Grandma) made her. It's so cute.
I asked Ella to set the table. This is how it turned out. :)
Obviously sitting in the birthday girl chair. :)
I am so lucky my husband is a wonderful photographer. I absolutely love this picture!
As you can see, Ella went sprinkle crazy on her cake. :)
Beautiful angel.
You would think we were having a baby shower for a girl with all that pink! When Ella and I went to Party City, I told her she can pick out one color for the balloons and one color for the streamers. Well, you can see what she picked! I should've known better. :)
Aaron is determined to be able to hold her like this until she's in high school.
Jumping around in pre-party excitement!
Twirling around with Daddy, who is never afraid to act like a fool for his daughter.
My loves. My world. My everything.
After dinner, Ella got to open up the presents she had been anxiously eying all week.
She told us that now she can drink coffee with Mommy and Daddy. Ummm, I don't think so.
Perfect gift for our book-loving, read-to-me-all-the-time daughter.
The crazy party animals. :)
I held back tears while singing to her.
Blow out the candles, Ella!
Playing with her new magnifying glass. This was a gift from science-loving Daddy.
I still can't believe I'm a mom to a 4-year old. I'm proud of myself for getting through her birthday without too many tears. :)



3 comments:
Awww what an awesome birthday. I LOVE daddy twirling around with Ella! Mac and Cheese must be a universal birthday dinner request as my two nieces (aged 3 and 6) always request it for theirs ... lol
That looks like the perfect day for a 4 year old! What more could you want?! Happy late Bday, Ella!
Happy Birthday Ella! I hope when Bryson gets older he wants to read to me ALL the time:)
Post a Comment