Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Had An Itch...

...a big, fat itch to move all the furniture out of our office.

Now, don't misunderstand "itch" for "hunch." I in no way think I'm pregnant. I'm due to start my period in less than a week and I feel it coming. I can't say that I'm okay with it, but the hope I have in knowing IVF is in my near future helps.

Anyway, this past weekend, I moved the elliptical, Aaron's childhood dresser and old TV into our bedroom. Then, yesterday after work, I moved the desk and iMac into our family room. Aaron gives me kudos for lasting this long, so he really is okay with this "itch" to get things out of the office in preparation for a nursery.

After all, it's been over 2 years and I haven't bought one baby thing! I haven't had the urge to get the nursery ready. I haven't done ANYTHING, other than spend money on fertility treatment. I deserve to have an empty room to start imagining into a baby's nursery. I deserve to have a baby to decorate this room for.

I kept the chair we used in Ella's nursery. :)


The paint color is called GUACAMOLE! :)


We are now saying this is Bob's room, since he sleeps in it (in his crate). LOL!




Bob's all-time favorite toy! :)


"Roberfro" wanting to play. Time to put the camera away. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The mind is a very powerful tool! You set things in motion by clearing out the room. That is great you will spend time in the room visualizing your desires. The number 1 thing should be picturing the little baby in your arms! I love the positive vibe I am getting from you. I think since have been setting things in motion, things will change. :)

Anonymous said...

Did you see "Facing The Giants?" If not... GO GET IT NOW!!
If you did then you will get this quote, "Prepare for rain!!"

waiting and wishing said...

I LOVE the color! The hope has been inspiring some moving at our house too. We aren't clearing out rooms yet, but we are getting rid of excess so it will make the clearning process easier!!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Oh I love the color of this room! And Roberfro is adorable! I bet he and my Marty would have so much fun together. ;-)

Rach said...

I picked up that same chenille rocker on craigslist several months back. Hoping to use it in my nursery someday!!

The Mulder Family said...

Praying for you...I know how it feels to want something so bad but not have any control!! At least God has control that makes it 100% ok & better!!