Instead of knocking or ringing the doorbell, Ella just stood on the door step and yelled, "Trick or Treeeeat!" And the times that she did ring the door bell, if a person didn't come to the door within two seconds, she'd start banging on the door. What a hoot!
After getting more than her fair share of candy and walking back to us, she'd yell, "Thank you for trick or treating! Happy Halloween!" What a ham!
She had so much fun! She was singing while walking door to door, smiling, laughing. Just soaking in the new, fun experience. I won't forget the image of this little girl with a black hat and black witch outfit standing all alone on a big porch, facing the door, and yelling with all her might, "Trick or treeeeat!!!"
I hope I never forget this night and the wonder in Ella's eyes as she happily bounced around the neighborhood. I am so blessed.
We didn't bring the camera trick-or-treating, but we took some before pictures at our house before it got dark. Enjoy!
Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween!
As for today, I was supposed to start my period, but it's deciding to take it's sweet time. I know what you're thinking! Maybe I'm pregnant! I really, honestly don't think so because I can always feel my period coming and the way I'm feeling right now is how I feel just before it comes. I hope my period comes tomorrow so we can get started in our IVF cycle. :)










4 comments:
Cute! She looks like a true Oregon girl with those rubber boots on :)
What a doll! I love the ones of her "flying" on her broom!!
Your little girl is soooo stinking cute!!! GL in not getting AF, but I, like you always know when she is coming. I am so excited for yall's IVF cycle. :)
Oh what sweet pictures!!! I especially like the rain boots. :-)
Post a Comment