Well, I'd like to think the same can be true for good things.
The past few weeks have been filled with good news.
First, on February 28th we found out that Aaron passed the RICA (Reading Instruction Competence Assessment). This test has proven to be quite difficult for not only Aaron to pass, but lots of teachers new to the field. It's a new requirement for all California teachers in order to earn their credential, and after many failed attempts and more money than we care to admit spent on this sucker, Aaron passed it!
If he was not successful in passing this test, he would not have been able to earn his credential and therefore not be eligible to teach next year. The past two years he has taught under an internship credential, which is only good for two years. All other prerequisites had been met to qualify him for his credential but this darn test, so we were on pins and needles until we were able to shout for joy on February 28th.
So...good news #1 is that Aaron has a teaching job next year! That is good news indeed! :)
Second, on March 8th, we found out that Ella got into Walnut Elementary School. (You likely remember reading about this wonderful day, but if you didn't, feel free to click HERE).
So...good news #2 is that Ella gets to go to the best school for kindergarten and her elementary school years (until we move back to Oregon, that is).
That then leaves me to what good news #3 is. You can likely guess what we're praying it is.
After all, if bad things can happen in threes...so can good! So, we're holding out hope that our third good thing will come on April 2nd. :)
But, I can't say that this cramping doesn't leave me feeling discouraged, though, and after looking back on my IVF cycle in December, I read that I started feeling PMS crampiness at 3dp5dt. I'm feeling the exact same way as last time and it absolutely breaks my heart. Granted, I had that mild spotting incident last time, but everything else checks out to be the same.
I am trying my hardest to continue holding onto that confidence that this FET worked, but it's getting harder to be so absolute in my certainty.
I know one thing I am absolute in, though...and that is that I'm an absolute mess! :)
Photo courtesy of Google Images.

10 comments:
Don't worry too much about the cramps. I had cramps this last IVF and I just knew it didn't work because that is how I felt during my IVF that failed but it DID work!!!! Sticky baby dust to you!!!!
Praying that this works for you! You are right: good things can happen in 3s as well!
Don't worry so much about the cramps! It could be just as likely that the cramps are due to an irritated uterous because there is a BABY burrowing down in there!! And I meant to comment the last post but didn't get a chance but the bloating you mentioned earlier could be the same thing!!
Many prayers for you!
Sorry to hear that you feel a mess... this IF/IVF thing is a nightmare ! Thinking of you and hoping for your BFP :)) I would imagine that cramping is quite common and have read others talk about it then go onto a BFP :) Good things can happen in threes... this is your time. Love always xoxo
I have been praying for you, good things come to good people - and from reading your blog I can tell that you and your family are most definitely great people!
Even through the hardest of times you have shown an incredible amount of courage and strength and I pray that it only continues furthermore.
Keep the fait hun!! It can and I hope it does happen for you :)
Hold fast! :-)
God is doing amazing things in your life right now ;-)
Praying April 2nd brings #3!!!
Good comes in 3s too!!! So you know what that means...
Praying for your BFP this cycle!!!
Post a Comment