My uterine lining only measured at a measly 7.5 mm. It was triple-striped, though, which is important, but it's still so thin!
To give you an idea of what the endometrium cavity looks like on a sonogram, here's a picture. The computer-drawn line is where the sonographer measures the thickness. This specific diagram shows a thickness of 11mm.
Photo courtesy of Google Images.
So, I have been instructed to keep on the same protocol of two 2 mg Estrace tablets twice a day, and one inserted vaginally before bed. I was surprised Dr. Weckstein didn't increase my dosage, but I completely trust his judgment. No questions asked.
My E2 level was 699, which my nurse said was good. I don't know what the acceptable range is, but "good" is good enough for me!
My next sonogram/E2 appointment is Thursday. Hopefully my uterine lining will be more promising! :)

10 comments:
Wishing you a nice thick lining for those little babes to snuggle into! I'm sure Thursday will bring better news! Thinking of you, friend!
That seems like a good estradiol level - I hope Thursday shows a thicker lining -- it's on its way!
Great that you have the flexibility with an FET cycle and can get it just right... this IVF thing seems to be such an exact science that it's amazing to think how fine-tuned mother nature has to be for anyone to get pregnant naturally ! Wishing you all the best for Thursday xoxo
Fingers crossed for you that Thursday sonogram gives you the results you're hoping for.
Hang in there, it will get thicker. And no googling! If the nurse said its good, its good. :)
Hoping for the best on Thursday!!
Slow and steady wins the race!! You'll get there!!! Try to enjoy the flexibility with FET :)
I'm praying for you!
Come on lining!!!
Thinking of you!
Hope the luck of the Irish is with you on Thursday!!!
Post a Comment