Monday, March 7, 2011

I Will Never Give Up

Myspace Graphics

Even though this baby is not truly a "someone" yet, there is not a day that passes I don't think about him/her. I will never give up until this baby is in my arms. Be it naturally, through infertility treatment or adoption, I will never give up.

Only God knows when and how this baby will come to be, but I know our dream will come true.

Someday.

Somehow.

It will happen.

And until it does, I will not give up.

7 comments:

Amy said...

I know what you mean. Thinking about you.

Mrs BabyDream said...

I totally feel the same!
In response to your comment, yeah u should give up coffee for lent....do it!

Andrea said...

I have this quote on my blog too. It's one of my favorites! And it's SO true!

Anonymous said...

I love love love this!!! Such hope is felt from it :)

Kim said...

Now there's a nice warm fuzzy feeling we can all use, a reminder of the truth. :)

Crossing My Fingers said...

Love this post!!!

DandelionBreeze said...

I know exactly how you feel... I'm never going to give up either :) Thank you for following my blog - secondary infertility so hard... with you all the way xoxo