I hope you all had a nice weekend! Spring is showings itself these days, bringing us to spend a lot of time outdoors. The three of us enjoy going to the college campus in town to walk around (or, in Ella's case, run around!). Aaron decided to bring his camera this time, and of course, took some classic pictures of Ella Bella.
And, really, how can my weekend be anything but wonderful when I get to spend it with this beautiful little girl.


















6 comments:
So beautiful. :D
What a lovely girl.
I'm a bit jealous for your spring, cause we still have snow here.
Enjoy the sunshine.
Saw these on Facebook. Love them!
Wow she's gorgeous!!!!
What adorable pictures, Bobbi! Ella is so sweet! Seeing your spring time photos make me ache for it here in Minnesota! Hopefully the snow will be gone in a few short weeks. I hope things are going well. Thinking of you always!
What great pictures! She is such a beauty: And a little ham too!
What a blessing to have such a talented husband who can capture these precious memories!
She is just precious! What a blessing she is!
Post a Comment