Thursday, March 31, 2011

7dp6dt Symptoms and Hope

Well, the week is slowly dwindling away and Saturday is fast approaching (but not fast enough, mind you!).

I figured you all might want to read an update on my symptoms (exciting stuff, right?).

Beginning yesterday (6dp6dt), the severity of my period-like cramps dropped. I mean, the dull ache is still very much there, but the type of pain/discomfort shifted from the pain of an impending period to a fullness, with occasionally sharp twinges on both sides (around my pelvic area). And when I say sharp twinges, I mean, stop me in my tracks and wait for it to pass, pain. I remember feeling similar pains when in my early pregnancy with Ella. :)

Today I have experienced the similar fullness. I feel extremely bloated and I can't suck in my stomach to hide the appearance of such discomfort. I mean, I already have a belly (I am by no means a skinny chick), but my belly is already looking rounder. Obviously, I cannot possibly look pregnant yet, but my insides are surely indicating to me that I am! :)

And, even if I don't look different, my insides are making me feel like this...

Photo courtesy of Google Images.

So, that is where I stand with symptoms. I am probably coming across very hopeful to most of you, and honestly, that is because I really am. I'm hopeful for Saturday's beta to reveal to me that I'm pregnant.

16 comments:

waiting and wishing said...

Why oh why can't tomorrow be Saturday?!?! I can't wait to hear the good news :)

Cori said...

I am so hopeful for you! Can't wait to hear the news!

Kim said...

Only 1 more day and how awesome you have a baseline to compare your symptoms to ( your first pregnancy) I am hopeful for you!!! What time is your beta tomorrow?!?

Jessica said...

Can't wait till tomorrow. Fingers crossed!!

Kristen said...

SO hopeful for you!!!!!!

Hillary said...

Yeah! You sound super prego to me!! Grow BABIES Grow!

Stephanie said...

Yay!!! Can not wait for tomorrow, I've been thinking about you all week! Those symptoms sound right on to me! Sending you prayers and hugs!

The2sams said...

I think you are, your symptoms sound a lot like what I am dealing with now that I am preggos. Good luck!! Can't wait to hear the good news.

Mrs BabyDream said...

Best of luck tomorrow Bobbi! My cramps have totally eased off too and I'm starting to feel hopeful...which is scaring me!!! Are u going to do a hpt first?

Life Happens said...

Can't wait to find out what the outcome is! Hoping for a BFP!

Barbara said...

YOU ARE PREGNANT, YOU ARE PREGNANT!!! I CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU ALREADY!!! YAY!!

Anonymous said...

EEEEEE so excited for you B!!!!

DandelionBreeze said...

Wishing for you too and every bit of positive thinking will get you there :)) FX'd for you xoxo

Jessica White said...

Thinking of you today and sending prayers!

Anonymous said...

I've been "lurking" for several months now......Hoping for great news today!!!!!

Barbara said...

I'm dying here Boobi!!!
Come on, tell us the number!!!